QDAO DeFi rebalancing: new coins and new rates!
October 20, 2021
Add: Anton Dzyatkovskii
It’s been a while since our last big update and now we’re ready to reveal some awesome news! We’re rebalancing the QDAO DeFi rates in accordance with market conditions and adding 16 new coins. More cryptocurrencies mean more profit-making options for you. Let’s dive into the details!
New deposit products
The crypto market now has a lot of reliable coins and we’re delighted to add the most interesting ones to QDAO DeFi. These coins will create even more space for you to earn:
For BTCNEXT users, everything remains as it was before – just hold assets in your account and make passive income. But it’s much more profitable to join the QDAO DeFi platform. You can already open the desired deposit product with any of the 16 coins and make up to 13.31% APY!
A few more details about the new coins:
- MATIC (Polygon) – the first well-structured, easy-to-use platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development.
- DOT (Polkadot) – a scalable, heterogeneous, multi-chain technology.
- LINK (Chainlink) – a framework for building Decentralized Oracle Networks (DONs) that bring real-world data onto blockchain networks, enabling the creation of hybrid smart contracts.
- UNI (Uniswap) – a decentralized exchange (DEX) that makes it easy for users to swap an ERC-20 token for another ERC-20 token, without the need of a centralized intermediary.
- XYM (Symbol) – a trusted and secure enterprise blockchain that smooths business friction, increasing the flow of data and innovation to supercharge the creation, exchange and protection of assets.
- AAVE (Aave) – a decentralized money market protocol where users can lend and borrow cryptocurrency across 20 different assets as collateral.
- GRT (The Graph) – an indexing protocol and a global API aimed at organizing blockchain data, while making it easily accessible via GraphQL.
- SUSHI (Sushi) – a DeFi protocol that is completely community-driven, serving up delicious interest for your held crypto assets.
- UMA – an infrastructure that lets users deploy and trade synthetic assets on Ethereum, with minimal use of an on-chain price feed.
- ENJ (Enjin Coin) – a suite of integrated products that make non-fungible tokens (NFTs) easy for individuals, businesses and developers.
- COMP (Compound) – a decentralized blockchain protocol that allows users to lend or borrow selected cryptocurrencies.
- XTZ (Tezos) – a decentralized, open-source, proof of stake, blockchain network that can execute peer-to-peer transactions and serve as a platform for deploying smart contracts.
- CEL (Celsius) – a P2P lending platform allowing users to borrow and lend cryptocurrencies.
- REN – a permissionless and trustless protocol that allows users to transfer tokens across different blockchains.
Rebalancing existing rates
As for our “old but gold” deposit products, we will make substantial changes in accordance with the current market conditions. This means that some rates will be increased and some might be decreased. Check out all the changes below:
Otherwise, the rules have not changed. You can make a deposit on our updated platform or use the BTCNEXT Exchange – it’s up to you! Either way, one thing you can count on is the stable passive income that QDAO DeFi guarantees you.
Want to be first to hear QDAO DeFi’s news and updates? Visit our website and stay in touch with us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Telegram.