QDAO DeFi Weekly Update #28
April 2, 2021
Add: Anton Dzyatkovskii
Tons of work, sleepless nights and titanic effort – this is our contribution to QDAO DeFi’s development. We are doing everything possible to make QDAO DeFi a life-changing project for all its users! Finally, we’ve launched the long-awaited QDAO Airdrop and invite you to learn more about it!
Cryptocurrencies and DeFi coin market analysis
Bitcoin is playing its intricate game again. In the last two weeks, the main crypto has grown to over $60,000, then dropped to $52,000 and has begun to gain value once again. As of today, 1 BTC costs around $58,000. The crypto community has been waiting for the big correction following 26 March because of the expiry of BTC futures. But since then, Bitcoin has managed to climb higher, however, its dominance dropped to 58%, which creates a space for alt season.
The whole DeFi market is moving sideways. TVL is bouncing in the $40-45 billion corridor. Most DeFi tokens lost some value. Here are the changes in price for some of the popular DeFi coins:
- ChainLink: -4.02%
- Aave: -2.12%
- Uniswap: -10.85%
- Compound: -5.63%
Most analysts vote in favor of the correction, but Bitcoin’s price is still moving up. The current alignment allows altcoins to strengthen their position.
There is a lot of news from the DeFi space. Here are the most important events of the week:
- Uniswap v3. Recently, the biggest DEX announced its third version. One of the key innovations of Uniswap v3 and mechanism that worsens impermanent loss is the concept of concentrated liquidity. v3 should be something really innovative.
- DeFi gains are back. Orion Protocol has rallied 730% since February and SelfKey (KEY) gained 450% too. There are a couple of coins that grew x3-10 in just 1 month. The DeFi boom is still here!
- BSC absorbs liquidity. PancakeSwap has emerged as one of the top DeFi platforms and its Binance Smart Chain integration makes it a liquidity magnet, competing with protocols like Uniswap and SushiSwap. Trading volumes on PancakeSwap have doubled in the last 2 months and have reached $16 billion.
QDAO DeFi updates
Our team is doing its best to bring QDAO DeFi to global success! The last two weeks were full of crucial improvements. Here are the most valuable ones!
The QDAO Airdrop
The first QDAO Airdrop was launched on 25 March. We are going to share “QDAO” tokens, which have been created by a team of Solidity developers working in the field since 2015. If you want to know how many airdrops we will be conducting in the future and why we need these airdrops – please read this article.
QDAO DeFi’s minimum withdrawal limit
From 1 April, we will increase the minimum withdrawal amount to $250 on external platforms or wallets (except BTCNEXT) for every coin that operates with smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. We are not happy about raising the minimum withdrawal amount but there is no other way out in the current Gas fee situation.
We’ve added new video guides to our YouTube channel to help you expand your crypto knowledge:
- Week in Review: Tesla for BTC, Uniswap v3 Launch, Pixel Panda and Jack Dorsey’s NFT: https://youtu.be/QhJ7NaYgp0A
- Top 7 Polkadot Projects to Follow: https://youtu.be/FWaxIO9JPdU
- Reviewing C.R.E.A.M. Finance Using Q DeFi Rating: https://youtu.be/y9jhfWFkzJA
- What’s So Great About Polkadot That It’s Called The Ethereum-Killer?: https://youtu.be/S-cOg3XuzBE
- Step by step: How to Access PancakeSwap From Your Phone: https://youtu.be/1bwESBOrkNY
- Why BonFi (BNF) Token Lost 25% of Its Value After an Impressive Rise: https://youtu.be/4u8hOFHp7_A
- This Week’s Ups and Downs: ALICE, PancakeSwap, Meitu and Elon Musk: https://youtu.be/L4LHjXUFUGc
- An Introduction to bDollar Protocol: https://youtu.be/KsmD8Ee8C6o
- How to Maximize Your Yield with Pancake Bunny: https://youtu.be/HbTnFgp48mU
- Why PancakeSwap has a 3 out of 5 Rating on Q DeFi Rating: https://youtu.be/g2WyRcWXkyA
The latest stats from QDAO DeFi PULSE:
Number of users: 11229
Total amount of users’ funds:
Current users’ interest balance:
Number of withdrawals made: 11570
QDEFIRATING.com is developed by Platinum Software Development Company – one of the most trusted and experienced engineering blockchain teams in APAC for DeFi developments.
If you want to create any DeFi dApp on any blockchain technology, such as Polkadot, Ethereum, Ton or Binance Smart Chain, we would be happy to give you a FREE 1-hour consultation and to share our experience with you.